“Invisible Children & What We Can Do About It” Book
An uncomfortably close look at the American cycle of abuse and its cost
Mike Tikkanen, guardian ad-litem, explores breaking the cycle of preteen mothers, adolescent felons, and the damage done to society. Replete with tragic stories from his years working to help at-risk children, Mike outlines practical polices and programs to improve the lives of abused and neglected children. His straightforward commentary brings attention to ways that any of us can make a positive impact and break the cycle.
Ways To Enjoy The Book:
- Purchase the paperback or audio CD version of the book
- Purchase the ebook for Kindle via Amazon
- Listen to the Flash Audio of the book for free below
- Request Invisible Children at your public library
- Download the free Invisible Children EBook (PDF)
Consider making a $5 donation to Kids At Risk Action (KARA) via Network for Good if you opt to take advantage of our book via the free options! Help us change the lives of at-risk children and youth.